Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, December 18


I..

have so much to say, but so extremely incapable of doing so, aptly.

Here's to a resounding retreat and Hello hello a brand new year lies ahead indeed!

By the way, christmas bbq at my place on either 24th or 25th okay? Bring some food, some alcohol and lots of merriness along! (Oh yah bring a present too thanks)

"Sometimes I think you're worth it, most times I'm awake."
I WANT TO BUY MANY MANY THEENGS.
---

Presenting.. The World's Longest Online Screaming Conversation:

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG ?!!?!

L™ - cult royalty says:
HAHAHA

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
YOURE KIDING

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG!!!!!

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMGOMGOMGOMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMGOGMGOMGOMGOMOGMGOMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OMFG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG

L™ - cult royalty says:
OMG

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
HAHAAHAHHAHAHA

L™ - cult royalty says:
hahahaha!!!!

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
AHAHAHAHAH

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

L™ - cult royalty says:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
AHAHAJHAHAHHA

L™ - cult royalty says:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
WHAT THE HELL

L™ - cult royalty says:
FARK!!!!!!!!!!!1

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
EH FUCK LAH

L™ - cult royalty says:
YUOU!!!!!!!!!1

L™ - cult royalty says:
FUCK YOU!!!

L™ - cult royalty says:
HAHAHAHAHA

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
OUR TASTE FUCKING DIFFERENT

w for wyn; is recuperating says:
WHAT THE FUCK


Mind you, this was less than half the conversation!

Wyn ah wyn.. I think we really have different tastes, and thank god for that!
(Cause duh I LIKE THE PRETTY ONES - but no ah mas please)

Hello chapel st, hello melaya inn, hello friends, HELLO BUDDY!
Life's good, really :)
---

I was reading through my old blog and I came across a line I wrote that made me think twice:

And is love worth only as much as communicating it?

Yes? No? Who gives a bloody damn really.

A wise white ninja said: "If you can't return my love, maybe you should take your hand off my bum."

And I suddenly thought of something that is possibly the WORST TURN OFF ever.
EEYER!

Yah I am talking to myself, again.
SHOPPING TODAY!! :) :) :) :) :)
---

Today, I found out a few disturbing facts:

Fact #1: It's amazing how you knock me off my feet senses.

Fact #2: Van has 2 other pets in her house, and they come in the form of ugly black cockroaches (YUCKS YUCKS YUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSS!!!) who linger in her kitchen among the trash.

Fact #3: Adel and I use half a bottle of mortein to kill cockroaches.

Fact #4: I like the smell of mortein.

Fact #5: Some people no need to clear trash, no need to clear fridge of 'fresh food' like ham, apple, eggs, juice and milk, and also no need to care about their pet(s), even though they are travelling around the world in 80 days (or so).

Fact #6: Some people boh bian have to do the job of the some people above.

Fact #7: I sing aloud when random songs are playing in my head in the middle of nowhere.

Fact #8: I actually apologize when I sing aloud randomly.

Fact #9: And then I continue singing.

Fact #10: I am actually considering waiting at the airport for a flight back. Hmm.

Oh also, I think I'm in love!!
With something 3/4 my size, according to ashley.

And christmas is coming! Ho ho ho.. shiiiiiiiit.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New